Goals and objectives
The main goal of the project is to to develop improved learning and teaching tools, methodologies and pedagogical approaches using best practices. As a result, there will be developed skills in multiple use of resources and long-term planning for multiple benefits in such a way that project partners will have harmonized teaching and pedagogical approaches in water related gradual education.
- Develop learning and teaching tools, methodologies and pedagogical approaches on 6 courses related to water
- Upgrade laboratories together with lab courses and teaching tools, so that graduates are more attractive and suitable to their future employers.
- Develop e-learning modules using the resources from newly developed courses
- Train staff to think more from a user perspective, creating better opportunities for graduates and opportunities for contract research
- Train staff to think multi-purpose utilization of resources and opportunities to enhance enterprise collaborations
- Strengthen entrepreneurship skills both for students and staff as a tool for securing financial sustainability
- Secure quality assurance of educational programs facilitating credit transfers
- Dissemination of project results and success stories motivating non-partners to adopt project results