Changqing Liu » Participants
Changqing LiuProfessor, PhD Qingdao Technological University
Education and professional career
- Sep. 1993-Jul. 1997 Suzhou Institute of Urban Construction and Environmental Protection. (Bachelor degree)
- Sep.1997 -Jul. 2001 Engineer, Liaocheng Water Group
- Sep. 2001-Mar. 2004 Qingdao Technological University. (Master degree)
- Sep. 2004 -Jul. 2007 Tongji University. (Doctor degree)
- May 2007 -Apr. 2015 Associate Professor, Qingdao Technological University.
- Jun. 2008-Sep. 2008, TU-DARMSTADT.(Visiting scholar)
- Oct. 2015-Sep. 2016, New Jersey Institute of Technology. (Visiting scholar)
- Apr. 2015 ～present Professor, Qingdao Technological University.
- Changqing Liu, Yanhui Qu, Gongfa Chang, et al. 2012,Biological nitrogen and phosphate removal under high agitation level in a non-aeration tank during reversed A2/O process [J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 21(4): 880-884
- LIU Chang-qing, ZHANG Feng, BI Xue-jun et al., 2008. Contrast Between Inverted A2/O Process and Improved A2/O Process in Full-Scall Test [J]. Technology of Water Treatment, 34(5): 53-56.
- Liu Chang-qing, Bi Xue-jun, Zhang Feng et al., 2006. Effect of Low Temperture on Biogical Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal System [J]. Technology of Water Treatment,32(8):18-21.
- LIU Chang-qing, ZHANG Feng, ZHANG Ya-lei et al., 2006. Integrated AmOn Process for Municipal Wastewater Treatment [J]. Technology of Water Treatment, 36(12):71~73.
- Liu Changqing, Zhang Yalei, Zhao Jianfu, et al., 2006. Test of AmOn Integrative Bioreactor for Wasterwater Treatment[J]. Environmental Engineering,8(24):7~9.
- Liu Changqing, Zhang Feng, Cheng Lihua, et al., 2009. The Study on BP Neutral Net Mathematic Model of Integrated AmOn Process[J]. Environmental Engineering, 27(5):56~59.
- LIU Chang-qing, ZHANG Feng, BI Xue-jun et al., 2005. Effects of seawater on sludge sedimentation performance and nitrogen and phosphorous removal [J]. Industrial Water & Wastewater, 36(6):24~26.
- Changqing Liu, Lizhu Huang, Xuejun Bi et al., 2010. A comparative study on behavior of nitrogen and phosphorus removal and metabolic activity of activated sludge between reversed A2/O process and conventional A2/O process[C]. ICEET2010.
- LIU Chang-qing, ZHANG Feng, BI Xue-jun et al., 2003. Applications of Titanium Dioxide Photacatalystic Tehnique to Pollution Control [J]. Pollution Control Technology, z2(6):111~113.
- Changqing Liu, Feng Zhang, Xue Zhang Zuliang Liao. Effect of THP on Gas Production Performance and Microbial Community Structure of Excess Sludge with Thermophilic Anaerobic Digestion Treatment[J]. China Water & Wastewater. 2017, 32(9): 26-30.
- Changqing Liu Xuejing Feng, Jianfang Bian, Gongfa Chang. EFFECT ON AEROBIC PHOSPHORUS ABSORPTION ABILITY BY MICROBIAL ENERGY METABOLIC ACTIVITY［J］. Technology of Water Treatment. 2013, 39(6): 45-48.
- Liu Changqing, Zhang Peng, Bi Xuejun et al., 2010. Start-up of Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge System and Ordinary Activated Sludge System at Low Temperatures[J]. Technology of Water Treatment. 2011, 37(7):78-82
- Xingsheng Kang, Changqing Liu*, Bo Zhang et al., 2011. Application of Reversed A2/O Process on Removing Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Municipal Wastewater in China. Water Science and Technology. 63(10): 2138-2142. (Corresponding author)
- Lifeng Sun, Feng Zhang, Changqing Liu*, Shuai Li. Effect of bio-carrier filling rate on oxygen transfer coefficient of different diffusers in MBBR process［J］. Desalination and Water Treatmen. 57(2016):18234-18239. (Corresponding author)
- Gongfa Chang,Changqing liu*, Feng Zhang, et al. Propose the Anoxic Zone to Enhance Phosphate and Nitrogen Removal from Wastewater with Low C/N Ratio [J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 2012,20(11a): 3025-3029. (Corresponding author)
- Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu*, Feng zhang, et al.Combining ultrafiltration with powdered activated carbon to enhance organics removal from micro-polluted water [J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 2012,20(11a): 3030-3034.(Corresponding author)
- Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, Lihua Cheng, et al. 2009. The Principal and Full-Scale Application of Reversed A2/O Process for Removing Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Municipal Wastewater[C]. 3rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. (Corresponding author)
- WANG Feng, LIU Changqing, LIU Yi et al., 2008. Influence of Packing Percentages on Nitrifying Bacteria Community in AmOn Process [J]. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science), 36(8):1085~1088. (EI)
- Yalei Zhang, Xuefei Zhou, Changqing Liu, et al., 2008. Treatment of Domestic Wastewater with Integrated AmOn Process[C]. World Water Congress and Exhibition, 7-12 September, Vienna Austria.
List of projects
- Young Outstanding Experts Award Fund in Shandong Province：Study on Characteristics of Substance and Energy Metabolism of Reversed A2/O Process. 2009~2012. (Project number: 2009BSB01472)
- The Major Projects in Control and Management of the National Polluted Water Bodies：Study on Technology and Demonstration Project of Efficient Phosphorus and Nitrogen Removal from Urban Wastewater. 2009~2012. (Project number: 2009ZX07210-008-003-002)
- The Major Projects in Control and Management of the National Polluted Water Bodies： Technology integration and demonstration on water pollution control and water quality improvement in Tuhai and Majia river. 2012-2015. (Project number: 2012ZX07203-004-006)
- Major Projects on Application Foundation of Qingdao：Study on Technology of Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal by Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge. 2009~2011. (Project number: 09-1-3-1-jch)
- Industry research and development projects on Environmental protection of Shandong Province：Technology and equipment research on advanced sludge anaerobic digestion treatment of urban sludge. 2011-2014. (Project number: 2060402)
- Major Projects on Application Foundation of Qingdao：Study on Mechanism of Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge. 2014~2016. (Project number: 14-2-4-17-jch)
- Scientific Project Research of Shandong Province：Study on Technology and Demonstration Project of Nitrogen and Phosphorus Advanced Treatment. 2009~2011. (Project number: 2009GG10006014）
- The National Natural Science Fund：Reactive Nanostructured Membranes for All-in-one Photo-Fenton Filtration: Fundamentals and Applications for BPA and PFOA Degradation and Antifouling Characteristics.2017-2020.( Project number:51778306)
- Changqing Liu, Feng Zhang, Xuejun Bi et al., A Rising Aeration Device Used in Wastewater Treatment, Authorization Number：ZL201010262667.0;
- Changqing Liu, Xiaoshan Ran, Zuliang Liao et al., A combined method of thermal hydrolysis and ultrasonic pretreatment on anaerobic digestion sludge, Authorization Number：ZL 201210367542.3;
List of awards
- Second Prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award. “Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal Technologies and Control Measures for Municipal Wastewater Treatment”.（Personal Award Certificate Number: 2007-J-231-2-06-R08）
- Frist Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of Shandong Province.”Technology innovation and application on River Basin comprehensive treatment for Nansi lake” （Personal Award Certificate Number: JB2012-1-12-2-R11）