Cuizhen Sun » Participants
Cuizhen SunAssociate Professor, PhD Shandong Jianzhu University
She got Ph.D degree in water treatment technology from Shandong University (2012), China, majoring in Environmental Engineering.
Her main research field is wastewater treatment and recycles; heavy metal contaminated water treatment by coagulation.
Teaching Skills: Waste water treatment technology, water purification technology, AutoCAD for Environmental Engineering.
Supervisor of 5-6 Bachelor theses and 1 Master theses every year.
- Cuizhen Sun, Qinyan Yue, Baoyu Gao, Baichuan Cao, Ruimin Mu, Zhibin Zhang. Synthesis and floc properties of polymeric ferric aluminum chloride -polydimethyldiallylammonium chloride coagulant in coagulating humic acid–kaolin synthetic water. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 186 (1): 29-34.
- Cuizhen Sun, Qinyan Yue, Baoyu Gao, et al..Effect of pH and shear force on flocs characteristics for humic acid removal using polyferric aluminum chloride–organic polymer dual-coagulants. Desalination, 2011, 281 (1): 243-247.
- Cuizhen Sun, Jinwei Qiu, Zhibin Zhang*, Taha F. Marhaba*, Yanhao Zhang, Wen Zhang. Characterization of Citric Acid-Modified Clam Shells and Application for Aqueous Lead (II) Removal. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 2016, 227(9): 298.
- Cuizhen Sun, Hui Zhang, Zhibin Zhang*, Taha F. Marhaba*, Yanhao Zhang. Removal of cadmium (II) and lead (II) from aqueous systems 1 with pretreated fish bone waste by ethanol. Desalination and Water Treatment. 2016.
- Cuizhen Sun, Jinwei Qiu, Zhibin Zhang*, Taha F. Marhaba* and Yanhao Zhang. Removal of Arsenite from Water by Ce-Al-Fe Trimetal Oxide Adsorbent: Kinetics, Isotherms, and Thermodynamics. Journal of Chemistry, 2016.
- Cuizhen Sun, Jinwei Qiu, Zhibin Zhang*, Taha F. Marhaba, Yanhao Zhang. Coagulation behavior and floc characteristics of a novel composite poly-ferric aluminum chloride-polydimethyl diallylammonium chloride coagulant with different OH/(Fe3++ Al3+) molar ratios[J]. Water Science and Technology, 2016: wst2016290.