Lihua Cheng » Participants
Lihua ChengProfessor, Doctor of Engineering Qingdao Technological University
Education and professional career
- Since 2001 is professor of Qingdao Technological University, Qingdao (China) teaching, graduate and undergraduate research supervision, scientific research.
- 2012-2014 Post doctor, Ocean University of China, Qingdao (China) Postdoctor research
- 1998 – 2001 Doctor of Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin (China). Environmental Engineering, Water pollution control, wastewater treatment, Advanced oxidation process.
- 1995 – 1998 Master student in Environmental Engineering, Harbin Architecture University, Harbin (China). Environmental Engineering, Drinking Water treatment, Chlorine dioxide disinfection.
- Participant of Water Harmony Erasmus+ “Harmonizing water related graduate education” project, 2015-2018.
- Project manager, National water pollution control and management technology major projects: Study on the pollution reduction method in domestic wastewater treatment plant based on the enhance of the microorganism activity, RMB 450,000 (2012-2015)
- Project manager, National water pollution control and management technology major projects: papermaking wastewater treatment by the combination technology of efficient pretreatment and aerobic secondary treatment process, RMB 360,000,(2010~2014)
- Project coordinator, Sino-German science and technological corporation project, production water saving, wastewater treatment and recycling in the papermaking industries, RMB 500,000,(2012~2015)
- Project coordinator, Sino-German science and technological corporation project, Semi-centralized water supply, wastewater or Solid waste treatment and recycling in urban area in China, RMB 200,000(2009~2012).
- Project manager, Qingdao international science and technological corporation planned project, production water saving, wastewater treatment and recycling in the papermaking industries, RMB 120,000, (2009~2012)
Professor Lihua Cheng is a member of the international water association (IWA).
- Cheng Lihua, Yang Tang, Bi Xuejun, Effect of Different Factors on Pollutants Removal Efficiency of Forward Osmosis Membrane. China Water & Wastewater,2017,33(7):118-122
- Cheng Lihua, Liu Xiaojing, Dong Ruixin, Bi Xuejun. Effect of Coagulation by FeCl3 on Acute toxicity and Genotoxicity of Reclaimed Water. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2016,10(12):6833-6837
- Yang Tang, Cheng Lihua, Tan Xing, Bi Xuejun. Effect of aeration on separation performance and membrane scaling in desalination by forward osmosis. Technology of Water Treatment, 2015,41(9):57-60.
- Wang Yu, Cheng Lihua, Bi Xuejun, Liu Changqing. Generation of disinfection by-product dichloroacetonitrile by sodium hypochlorite disinfection in the wastewater tertiary treatment. Technology of Water Treatment, 2014,40(6):50-53.
- SunJie, Cheng Lihua. Reclaimed water treatment by the hybrid system of flyash and slaked lime. Technology of Water Treatment, 2014,40(2): 83-87.
- Cheng Lihua, Li Luyao, Bi Xuejun, Liu Changqing. Disinfection effect of sodium hypochlorite on secondary effluent from WWTP and its impact on effluent quality. China Water & Wastewater,2013,29(21):104-106.
- Cheng Lihua, Wang Qi, Han Ting, Li Luyao, Bi Xuejun, Liu Changqing. Effect of coagulation on distribution properties of dissolved organic matters in secondary effluent. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2013,7(8):2919-2924.
- Lihua Cheng, Jie Sun, Fuxiang Ni, Luyao Li, Changqing Liu, Xuejun, Bi. Improvement of lime softening treatment of secondary effluent by the addition of fly ash. Desalination and Water Treatment.2014,52(4-6):1054-1061.
- Lihua Cheng*, Feng Li and Xuejun Bi. Enhanced Treatment of Secondary Effluent by Dissolved Ozone Flotation. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin.2012,21(8): 2078-2084.
- Cheng Lihua*, Bi Xuejun, Ni Yantao. Oilfield Produced Water Treatment by Ozone-Enhanced Flocculation. Energy Education Science and Technology Part A: Energy Science and Research,2012, 29(1):91-98.
- Lihua Cheng*, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, et al. Effect of enhanced coagulation with diatomite on the treatment of oilfield produced water.2009, 3rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Cheng Lihua*, Bi Xuejun, Liu Changqing, et al. Oilfield produced water treatment by combination of coarse graining and inclined plates sedimentation.2009 International Conference on Energy and Environment Technology, ICEET 2009, v 2, p 637-640.
- Lihua Cheng*, Xuejun Bi,Changqing Liu, Wei Yue. Treatment of Domestic Sewage by Chemical and Biological Flocculation Process. 2009, Proceedings of 2009 Beijing International Environmental Technology Conference. P 188-195
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi,Changqing Liu, Guowei Zhang. Effect of Temperature on the Sewage Treatment by Iron-enhanced Activated Sludge. 2010, 4rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering,
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi,Changqing Liu. Pretreatment of Straw Pulp and Papermaking Middle Stage Wastewater by Iron-carbon Microelectrolysis. 2010, 4rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Haiping Guo, Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu . Effect of Flow Velocity on Filler Dosed Enhanced Primary Treatment of Municipal Sewage. 2010, 4rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, Feng Zhang, Ke Liu. Micro-polluted Source Water Treatment by Micro-flocculation/Ultrafiltration. 2010 International Conference on Energy and Environment Technology
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, Haiping Guo. Wastewater Pretreatment by Enhanced Primary Sedimentation Tank with Suspended Filler. 2010 International Conference on Energy and Environment Technology
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu. Advanced treatment of secondary sewage effluent by ironcarbon internal electrolysis. Advanced Material Research. 2011Vol. 183-185.pp. 291-295.
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu. Sludge reduction by electrolysis in activated sludge process. Advanced Material Research. Vol.183-185.pp. 296-300.
- Cheng Lihua, He Aihua, Bi Xuejun,Wangqi. Advanced treatment of municipal wastewater effluent by coagulation/sedimentation and chlorine dioxide disinfection. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011,71-78:2792-2796.
- H. Cheng, X. J. Bi, T. T. Jiang and C. Q. Liu. Effect of Ozone Enhanced flocculation on the Treatment of Secondary Effluent. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 2011, v 10, n PART A, p 555-560,2011, 2011 3rd International Conference on Environmental Science and Information Application Technology
- Huang Junli, ChengLihua, Zhao Zhenye. The Pattern of ClO2 Stabilized by Na2CO3/H2O2.Water Research, 2001,35(10):2570-2573.