Liubov Obodenko » Participants
Liubov ObodenkoMS-student National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
Finished level of education: Bachelor Degree in Chemical Technologies, Bachelor Diploma with honors, June 19, 2017
Current position: MS-student
Fields of interest/research areas: Application of hybrid materials in water purification technology, coagulation, sorption and bio-sorption.
Looking for: job opportunities
List of publications:
- Modification of activated coal by components of red mud. “Chemical technology: science, economics and production”, Shostka, November 23-25, 2016, p. 93
- Modification of activated coal by components of red mud. Abstracts of the International Scientific and Technical Conference “Chemistry and Modern Technologies”, Dnipro, 26-28 April 2017, p. 54-55
- Investigation of the efficiency of extracting humus substances from water with an complex coagulant based on red mud. “Education, science and production: development and perspectives”, Shostka, April 20, 2017, 11
- The new coagulation reagent in wastewater treatment technology. “Education, science and production: development and perspectives”, Sumy, April 21, 2016, 28-29
- Features of wastewater treatment with neutralized red mud. “Pure water. Fundamental, applied and industrial aspects”, Kyiv, October28-30, 2015, p. 113-115
- Use of sorbent synthesized from industrial waste in water treatment technology. International conference of students, post-graduate students and young scientists on chemistry and chemical technology, a book of abstracts, Kyiv, April 20-22, 2016, p. 196
I’m MS-student of National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” and the Department of Inorganic Substances, General Chemical Technology and Water Purification. At present, I am studding in Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe (Höxter, Germany) in frame of Erasmus+ students mobility program in frame of “Water Harmony Erasmus+” project. Doing research work on the topic “Application of hybrid materials in water purification technology”.