Nataliia Fomina » Participants
Nataliia FominaSenior lecturer, Head of Laboratory Cherkasy State Technological UniversityDepartment of Chemical Technology and Water Treatment
- Ecology of the chemical industry,
- Water resources management,
- Management of Technology Transfer
- Innovation Policy and Technology Transfer
Research interests: Development of technological processes of drinking water purification and wastewater treatment by using natural sorbents.
Author of over 100 publications in scientific and publicistic journals of Ukraine; 2 textbooks approved by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine; 14 patents.
- Fomina N.M., The problems of water treatment and obtaining of quality drinking water // Visnyk ChITI. – 1999. – №1. – p.105-109.
- Research the catalytic activity of natural sorbents with sewage water // Visnyk ChITI. – 2000. – №1. – p.41-48.
- Fomina N., Stoliarenko H. 3 The use of activated bentonite clays in the purification of waste water from zinc ions. / Materials of the International scientific conference “The latest achievements in the field of chemical industry and production of construction materials” .- .-г.Minsk:BSTU,2012.–ch.2.– p. 28 –31.
- Khyzhnyak D.V., Fomina N.M., Stoliarenko H.S. Natural sorbents usage for drinking water treatment from pesticides. Collection of abstracts for VІ-th International science-technical conference of students, PhD candidates and youth scientists “Chemistry and modern technologies”. Dnepropetrovsk, 2013, p. 137-138.
- Fomina N.M., Stoliarenko H.S., Khyzhnyak D.V. Investigation of natural sorbents katalytic ativity during wastewater treatment. Collection of abstracts of International science-technical conference “The latest achievements in the field of importsubstitution in the chemical industry and production of construction materials». Minsk, 2012, part 2, p. 13-17.
- Fomina N.M. Research methodology of wastewater treatment for waters containing dyes. State-of-the-art energy- and resource-saving technologies without ecological problems: collection of articles VІ-th international science-technological conference (9-13 September 2013, Odesa). In two volumes, redactor Kozhukhar V.Y. Odesa, Ecology, 2013, volume 2, p.205-208.
- Fomina N.M., Stoliarenko H.S. Intensification of aerobic digestion process and posttreatment of biologically treated wastewater. ІV-th Ukrainian congress of ecologists with international participants, “Collection of scientific articles”. Vinnitsa, 2013, p.112-114.
- Fomina N.M., Stoliarenko H.S., Barannyk O.I. Ozone usage in the aerobic digestion process and disinfection of biologically treated wastewater. Collection of abstracts of International Scientific and Technical Conference “Water treatment technologies technical, biological and ecological aspects (3-5 december 2013), p.103.
- Ukrainian patent 90945, MPK (2014.01) F25B 29/|00 B01D 24/00. Device for water heating and purification. Stoliarenko H.S., Mysliuk U.E., Fomina N.M., Pochtariov L.L., Mysliuk O.O. (Ukraine). Application 06.02.14, Publication 10.06.2014, Bulletin №11.
- Solodovnik,H. Stoliarenko, N. Fomina, S. Kravchenko, Y. Dzіhora. Thermal modification of films based on chitosan for use in manufacturing processes of water purification // Book of Scientific Articles “Water Research and Technology” for Water Harmony project, edited by H. Ratnaweera, Norway, – 2015, – P.227-235. http://waterh.netISBN 978-82-999978-1-2.