Qingdao Technological University – QTU (China)
Qingdao Technological University offers 59 undergraduate majors. It can grant master degrees in 59 academic disciplines and 9 engineering Master’s programs. It also grants PhD degrees in 7 academic disciplines and 2 post-doctoral mobile research stations. Currently, the number of academic staff is 2251 and number of students is 28910.
Project related courses offered:
- Microbiology of water treatment
- Water quality engineering
- Building water and wastewater engineering
- Water engineering economy, Industrial wastewater treatment
- Water resources exploitation
- Pipe engineering of water and wastewater
- Introduction of water science and engineering
- Chemistry of water analysis.
Include above 9 courses, Qingdao Technological University can offers more than 20 Water related courses.
Professor of Qingdao Technological University
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- 1991 – 1995 – Vice manager of Water Supply and Sewage laboratory in Qingdao Institute of Architecture and Engineering;
- since 2004 : Full Professor for Water and Wastewater Technology at Qingdao Technological University;
- The Chief Expert of Municipal Engineering Key Discipline in Shandong Province;
- Head of the Key Laboratory of New Environmental Protection Technology in Qingdao;
- Head of the ResearchCenterof Urban Aqua Environmental Pollution Controlin Qingdao;
- Head of the International Cooperation Base of Urban Aqua Environmental Pollution Control in Qingdao.
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment
- Wastewater Reuse
- Membrane Bioreactor Technologyand Membrane Filtration Technology
- Semi-centralized Sanitation Systems
- Oxygen Transfer
Also Prof. Xuejun BI is appointed member of the following technical committees:
- Committee memberof Water supply and drainage council of civil engineering institution in shandong province
- Committee member of environmental protection industry association in Shandong province
- Member of academic committee of the key laboratoryfor material amd chemical safety testing technology in Shandong province
- Member of academic committee of the key laboratory for oilfield produced water treatment and environmental pollution control enterprise in Shandong province
and the member of:
- International Water Association, London
- Senior member of China environmental science society, China.
- Fu Chen, Xuejun Bi, How Yong Ng，Effects of Bio-carriers on Membrane Fouling Mitigation in Moving Bed Membrane Bioreactor[J]，Journal of Membrane Science, 2015, 499,134-142
- Yang Tang, Cheng Lihua, Tan Xing, Bi Xuejun. Effect of Aeration on the Separation Performance and Membrane Fouling of Positive Osmotic Membrance[J]. Technology of Water Treatment, 2015, 41(9):57-60
- CHEN Dong, BI Xue-jun. Research Progress of Removal of Steroid Estrogen in Activated Sludge System [J]. Journal of Qingdao Technological University, 2014, 35(4):76-82
- LIU Chang-qing, LI Mei-hua, QU Yan-hui, KANG Xing-sheng, BI Xue-jun. A Comparative Study on Metabolic Activity of Microbial Communities between Inverted/Conventional A2/O Processes Based on Biolog Technology under Different Carbon Sources [J]. Urban Environment & Urban Ecology, 2014, 27(4):22-26
- WANG Xiao-dong, BI Xue-jun, et al. Impact of Reaction Temperature on Settleability of Activated Sludge [J]. China Water & Wastewater, 2013, 29(23):128-131
- BI Xue-jun, ZHAO Fang-chao, XING Shang-sheng, ZHAO Qing-teng. Nitrification Ability of Compound Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge at Low Temperature [J]. China Water & Wastewater, 2013, 29(19):18-21
- Bi Xuejun, Gao Fei, Zhang Wei, Chen Qun. Full-scale Test Research on Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal of Composite Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge under Low Temperature [J]. Environmental Engineering, 2013, 31(6):112-116
- Liuchangqing, Qu Yanhui,Chang gongfa,Bi Xuejun, Kang xingsheng, Zhang xueri, Biological nitrogen and phosphate removal under high agitation level in a non-aeration tank during revesrsed A2/o process, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin，2012,21(4) :880-884
- Bi Xuejun, Liuchangqing, Zhangfeng, Chang gongfa, Qu Yanhui, Kang xingsheng, Liu ke, Chenglihua, Combining ultrafiltration with powdered activated carbon to enhance organics removal from micro-polluted water，Fresenius Environmental Bulletin，Volume 20 (11a), 3030-3034, 2011
- REN Xue-feng, BI Xue-jun, CHENG Li-hua, et al. Research on Enhanced Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal by Compound Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge [J]. CHINA WATER & WASTEWATER, 2011, 27(3):24-28
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu. Sludge reduction by electrolysis in activated sludge process. Advanced Material Research. 2011, Vol. 183-185. pp. 296-300. ISSN 1022-6680.
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Aihua He, Changqing Liu, Qi Wang, Zuliang Liao.Influence of disinfection with chlorine dioxide on dissolved organic matter and biological toxicity of urban wastewater.Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, July 2011, Vol.10, No. 7, 855-859.
- Chang gongfa,Liuchangqing, Zhangfeng, Huang lizhu, Zhang bo, Bi Xuejun, Propose the Anoxic Zone to Enhance Phosphate and Nitrogen Removal from Wastewater with Low C/N Ratio. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 2011,20(11a)：3025-3029
- Kang, X.S., Liu,C.Q., Zhang,B., Bi X.J., Zhang F. (2011): Application of Reversed A2/O Process on Removing Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Municipal Wastewater in China. Water Science and Technology. 2011,63(10):2138-2142
- YUAN Lei, BI Xue-jun. Effect of Ferric Salt on Microbial DHA and ETS Activity in Activated Sludge [J]. Environmental Engineering, 2010, 28(6):97-99,107
- H. Cheng,X. J. Bi, T. T. Jiang and C. Q. Liu. Effect of Ozone Enhanced flocculation on the Treatment of Secondary Effluent. Procedia Environmental Sciences 12/2011; 10:555–560
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, Guowei Zhang. Effect of Temperature on the Sewage Treatment by Iron-enhanced Activated Sludge. 2010, 4rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, iCBBE 2010
Dr.Eng, Professor of Qingdao Technological University
Address: No.11, Fushun Road, Shibei District, 266033 Qingdao
Education and professional career
- Since 2001 is professor of Qingdao Technological University, Qingdao (China) teaching, graduate and undergraduate research supervision, scientific research.
- 2012-2014 Post doctor, Ocean University of China, Qingdao (China) Postdoctor research
- 1998 – 2001 Doctor of Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin (China). Environmental Engineering, Water pollution control, wastewater treatment, Advanced oxidation process.
- 1995 – 1998 Master student in Environmental Engineering, Harbin Architecture University, Harbin (China). Environmental Engineering, Drinking Water treatment, Chlorine dioxide disinfection.
- Participant of Water Harmony Erasmus+ “Harmonizing water related graduate education” project, 2015-2018.
- Project manager, National water pollution control and management technology major projects: Study on the pollution reduction method in domestic wastewater treatment plant based on the enhance of the microorganism activity, RMB 450,000 (2012-2015)
- Project manager, National water pollution control and management technology major projects: papermaking wastewater treatment by the combination technology of efficient pretreatment and aerobic secondary treatment process, RMB 360,000,(2010~2014)
- Project coordinator, Sino-German science and technological corporation project, production water saving, wastewater treatment and recycling in the papermaking industries, RMB 500,000,(2012~2015)
- Project coordinator, Sino-German science and technological corporation project, Semi-centralized water supply, wastewater or Solid waste treatment and recycling in urban area in China, RMB 200,000(2009~2012).
- Project manager, Qingdao international science and technological corporation planned project, production water saving, wastewater treatment and recycling in the papermaking industries, RMB 120,000, (2009~2012)
Professor Lihua Cheng is a member of the international water association (IWA).
- Cheng Lihua, Yang Tang, Bi Xuejun, Effect of Different Factors on Pollutants Removal Efficiency of Forward Osmosis Membrane. China Water & Wastewater,2017,33(7):118-122
- Cheng Lihua, Liu Xiaojing, Dong Ruixin, Bi Xuejun. Effect of Coagulation by FeCl3 on Acute toxicity and Genotoxicity of Reclaimed Water. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2016,10(12):6833-6837
- Yang Tang, Cheng Lihua, Tan Xing, Bi Xuejun. Effect of aeration on separation performance and membrane scaling in desalination by forward osmosis. Technology of Water Treatment, 2015,41(9):57-60.
- Wang Yu, Cheng Lihua, Bi Xuejun, Liu Changqing. Generation of disinfection by-product dichloroacetonitrile by sodium hypochlorite disinfection in the wastewater tertiary treatment. Technology of Water Treatment, 2014,40(6):50-53.
- SunJie, Cheng Lihua. Reclaimed water treatment by the hybrid system of flyash and slaked lime. Technology of Water Treatment, 2014,40(2): 83-87.
- Cheng Lihua, Li Luyao, Bi Xuejun, Liu Changqing. Disinfection effect of sodium hypochlorite on secondary effluent from WWTP and its impact on effluent quality. China Water & Wastewater,2013,29(21):104-106.
- Cheng Lihua, Wang Qi, Han Ting, Li Luyao, Bi Xuejun, Liu Changqing. Effect of coagulation on distribution properties of dissolved organic matters in secondary effluent. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2013,7(8):2919-2924.
- Lihua Cheng, Jie Sun, Fuxiang Ni, Luyao Li, Changqing Liu, Xuejun, Bi. Improvement of lime softening treatment of secondary effluent by the addition of fly ash. Desalination and Water Treatment.2014,52(4-6):1054-1061.
- Lihua Cheng*, Feng Li and Xuejun Bi. Enhanced Treatment of Secondary Effluent by Dissolved Ozone Flotation. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin.2012,21(8): 2078-2084.
- Cheng Lihua*, Bi Xuejun, Ni Yantao. Oilfield Produced Water Treatment by Ozone-Enhanced Flocculation. Energy Education Science and Technology Part A: Energy Science and Research,2012, 29(1):91-98.
- Lihua Cheng*, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, et al. Effect of enhanced coagulation with diatomite on the treatment of oilfield produced water.2009, 3rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Cheng Lihua*, Bi Xuejun, Liu Changqing, et al. Oilfield produced water treatment by combination of coarse graining and inclined plates sedimentation.2009 International Conference on Energy and Environment Technology, ICEET 2009, v 2, p 637-640.
- Lihua Cheng*, Xuejun Bi,Changqing Liu, Wei Yue. Treatment of Domestic Sewage by Chemical and Biological Flocculation Process. 2009, Proceedings of 2009 Beijing International Environmental Technology Conference. P 188-195
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi,Changqing Liu, Guowei Zhang. Effect of Temperature on the Sewage Treatment by Iron-enhanced Activated Sludge. 2010, 4rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering,
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi,Changqing Liu. Pretreatment of Straw Pulp and Papermaking Middle Stage Wastewater by Iron-carbon Microelectrolysis. 2010, 4rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Haiping Guo, Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu . Effect of Flow Velocity on Filler Dosed Enhanced Primary Treatment of Municipal Sewage. 2010, 4rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, Feng Zhang, Ke Liu. Micro-polluted Source Water Treatment by Micro-flocculation/Ultrafiltration. 2010 International Conference on Energy and Environment Technology
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, Haiping Guo. Wastewater Pretreatment by Enhanced Primary Sedimentation Tank with Suspended Filler. 2010 International Conference on Energy and Environment Technology
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu. Advanced treatment of secondary sewage effluent by ironcarbon internal electrolysis. Advanced Material Research. 2011Vol. 183-185.pp. 291-295.
- Lihua Cheng, Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu. Sludge reduction by electrolysis in activated sludge process. Advanced Material Research. Vol.183-185.pp. 296-300.
- Cheng Lihua, He Aihua, Bi Xuejun,Wangqi. Advanced treatment of municipal wastewater effluent by coagulation/sedimentation and chlorine dioxide disinfection. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011,71-78:2792-2796.
- H. Cheng, X. J. Bi, T. T. Jiang and C. Q. Liu. Effect of Ozone Enhanced flocculation on the Treatment of Secondary Effluent. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 2011, v 10, n PART A, p 555-560,2011, 2011 3rd International Conference on Environmental Science and Information Application Technology
- Huang Junli, ChengLihua, Zhao Zhenye. The Pattern of ClO2 Stabilized by Na2CO3/H2O2.Water Research, 2001,35(10):2570-2573.
Professor of Qingdao Technological University
+86 532 8507 1238
Education and professional career
- Sep. 1993-Jul. 1997 Suzhou Institute of Urban Construction and Environmental Protection. (Bachelor degree)
- Sep.1997 -Jul. 2001 Engineer, Liaocheng Water Group
- Sep. 2001-Mar. 2004 Qingdao Technological University. (Master degree)
- Sep. 2004 -Jul. 2007 Tongji University. (Doctor degree)
- May 2007 -Apr. 2015 Associate Professor, Qingdao Technological University.
- Jun. 2008-Sep. 2008, TU-DARMSTADT.(Visiting scholar)
- Oct. 2015-Sep. 2016, New Jersey Institute of Technology. (Visiting scholar)
- Apr. 2015 ～present Professor, Qingdao Technological University.
- Changqing Liu, Yanhui Qu, Gongfa Chang, et al. 2012,Biological nitrogen and phosphate removal under high agitation level in a non-aeration tank during reversed A2/O process [J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 21(4): 880-884
- LIU Chang-qing, ZHANG Feng, BI Xue-jun et al., 2008. Contrast Between Inverted A2/O Process and Improved A2/O Process in Full-Scall Test [J]. Technology of Water Treatment, 34(5): 53-56.
- Liu Chang-qing, Bi Xue-jun, Zhang Feng et al., 2006. Effect of Low Temperture on Biogical Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal System [J]. Technology of Water Treatment,32(8):18-21.
- LIU Chang-qing, ZHANG Feng, ZHANG Ya-lei et al., 2006. Integrated AmOn Process for Municipal Wastewater Treatment [J]. Technology of Water Treatment, 36(12):71~73.
- Liu Changqing, Zhang Yalei, Zhao Jianfu, et al., 2006. Test of AmOn Integrative Bioreactor for Wasterwater Treatment[J]. Environmental Engineering,8(24):7~9.
- Liu Changqing, Zhang Feng, Cheng Lihua, et al., 2009. The Study on BP Neutral Net Mathematic Model of Integrated AmOn Process[J]. Environmental Engineering, 27(5):56~59.
- LIU Chang-qing, ZHANG Feng, BI Xue-jun et al., 2005. Effects of seawater on sludge sedimentation performance and nitrogen and phosphorous removal [J]. Industrial Water & Wastewater, 36(6):24~26.
- Changqing Liu, Lizhu Huang, Xuejun Bi et al., 2010. A comparative study on behavior of nitrogen and phosphorus removal and metabolic activity of activated sludge between reversed A2/O process and conventional A2/O process[C]. ICEET2010.
- LIU Chang-qing, ZHANG Feng, BI Xue-jun et al., 2003. Applications of Titanium Dioxide Photacatalystic Tehnique to Pollution Control [J]. Pollution Control Technology, z2(6):111~113.
- Changqing Liu, Feng Zhang, Xue Zhang Zuliang Liao. Effect of THP on Gas Production Performance and Microbial Community Structure of Excess Sludge with Thermophilic Anaerobic Digestion Treatment[J]. China Water & Wastewater. 2017, 32(9): 26-30.
- Changqing Liu Xuejing Feng, Jianfang Bian, Gongfa Chang. EFFECT ON AEROBIC PHOSPHORUS ABSORPTION ABILITY BY MICROBIAL ENERGY METABOLIC ACTIVITY［J］. Technology of Water Treatment. 2013, 39(6): 45-48.
- Liu Changqing, Zhang Peng, Bi Xuejun et al., 2010. Start-up of Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge System and Ordinary Activated Sludge System at Low Temperatures[J]. Technology of Water Treatment. 2011, 37(7):78-82
- Xingsheng Kang, Changqing Liu*, Bo Zhang et al., 2011. Application of Reversed A2/O Process on Removing Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Municipal Wastewater in China. Water Science and Technology. 63(10): 2138-2142. (Corresponding author)
- Lifeng Sun, Feng Zhang, Changqing Liu*, Shuai Li. Effect of bio-carrier filling rate on oxygen transfer coefficient of different diffusers in MBBR process［J］. Desalination and Water Treatmen. 57(2016):18234-18239. (Corresponding author)
- Gongfa Chang,Changqing liu*, Feng Zhang, et al. Propose the Anoxic Zone to Enhance Phosphate and Nitrogen Removal from Wastewater with Low C/N Ratio [J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 2012,20(11a): 3025-3029. (Corresponding author)
- Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu*, Feng zhang, et al.Combining ultrafiltration with powdered activated carbon to enhance organics removal from micro-polluted water [J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 2012,20(11a): 3030-3034.(Corresponding author)
- Xuejun Bi, Changqing Liu, Lihua Cheng, et al. 2009. The Principal and Full-Scale Application of Reversed A2/O Process for Removing Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Municipal Wastewater[C]. 3rd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. (Corresponding author)
- WANG Feng, LIU Changqing, LIU Yi et al., 2008. Influence of Packing Percentages on Nitrifying Bacteria Community in AmOn Process [J]. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science), 36(8):1085~1088. (EI)
- Yalei Zhang, Xuefei Zhou, Changqing Liu, et al., 2008. Treatment of Domestic Wastewater with Integrated AmOn Process[C]. World Water Congress and Exhibition, 7-12 September, Vienna Austria.
List of projects
- Young Outstanding Experts Award Fund in Shandong Province：Study on Characteristics of Substance and Energy Metabolism of Reversed A2/O Process. 2009~2012. (Project number: 2009BSB01472)
- The Major Projects in Control and Management of the National Polluted Water Bodies：Study on Technology and Demonstration Project of Efficient Phosphorus and Nitrogen Removal from Urban Wastewater. 2009~2012. (Project number: 2009ZX07210-008-003-002)
- The Major Projects in Control and Management of the National Polluted Water Bodies： Technology integration and demonstration on water pollution control and water quality improvement in Tuhai and Majia river. 2012-2015. (Project number: 2012ZX07203-004-006)
- Major Projects on Application Foundation of Qingdao：Study on Technology of Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal by Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge. 2009~2011. (Project number: 09-1-3-1-jch)
- Industry research and development projects on Environmental protection of Shandong Province：Technology and equipment research on advanced sludge anaerobic digestion treatment of urban sludge. 2011-2014. (Project number: 2060402)
- Major Projects on Application Foundation of Qingdao：Study on Mechanism of Ferric Enzymatic Activated Sludge. 2014~2016. (Project number: 14-2-4-17-jch)
- Scientific Project Research of Shandong Province：Study on Technology and Demonstration Project of Nitrogen and Phosphorus Advanced Treatment. 2009~2011. (Project number: 2009GG10006014）
- The National Natural Science Fund：Reactive Nanostructured Membranes for All-in-one Photo-Fenton Filtration: Fundamentals and Applications for BPA and PFOA Degradation and Antifouling Characteristics.2017-2020.( Project number:51778306)
- Changqing Liu, Feng Zhang, Xuejun Bi et al., A Rising Aeration Device Used in Wastewater Treatment, Authorization Number：ZL201010262667.0;
- Changqing Liu, Xiaoshan Ran, Zuliang Liao et al., A combined method of thermal hydrolysis and ultrasonic pretreatment on anaerobic digestion sludge, Authorization Number：ZL 201210367542.3;
List of awards
- Second Prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award. “Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal Technologies and Control Measures for Municipal Wastewater Treatment”.（Personal Award Certificate Number: 2007-J-231-2-06-R08）
- Frist Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of Shandong Province.”Technology innovation and application on River Basin comprehensive treatment for Nansi lake” （Personal Award Certificate Number: JB2012-1-12-2-R11）
Postdoc at Qingdao University of Technology
11 Fushun Road, Qingdao 266033, P. R. China
+86 183 6629 0199
- Qingdao University of Technology, Qingdao (China) Municipal Engineering, Postdoc, Apr.2016 – (present).
- Gdansk University of Technology, Gdansk (Poland), Sanitary engineering, Visiting researcher, Jan.2015–Dec.2015
- Tongji University, Shanghai (China), Environmental Engineering, PhD Candidate, Sep.2010–Mar.2016
- Chongqing University, Chongqing (China), Environmental Engineering, BEng, Sep.2006–Jun.2010
- New Technologies For Water &Wastewater Treatment
- Combined Carbon and Nitrogen Removal Technology
- Mathematical Modeling
Representative Research Projects
- Key factors in developing carbon source from urban waste biomass for biological nutrient removal (No.2016196), 2017-2018, Supported by Qingdao postdoctoral applied research program, ongoing Principal Investigator
- Nitrogen removal and carbon recovery from concentrated blackwater (No.2016YFE0123500-003), 2017-2018, Supported by International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China, ongoing Principal Investigator
- Mechanism of sulfur-driven autotrophic/heterotrophic denitrification integrated with anaerobic digestion in organic wastewater treatment (No.2017M612228), 2017-2018, Supported by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, ongoing Principal Investigator
- Water Sources Conservation in the Northwest of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region and Water Quality Assurance Technology of Yongding River (Upstream) and Demonstration Projects (No.2017ZX07101-002), 2017-2020, Supported by Major Science and Technology Program for Water Pollution Control and Treatment, ongoing Participant
- New practical integrated technology and application for saving urban domestic water (No. 2017YFC0403404), 2017-2020, Supported by The National Key Research and Development Program of China, ongoing Participant
- CARbon BALAncing for nutrient control in wastewater treatment (CARBALA) (No.FP7-PEOPLE-2011-IRSES), 2012-2016, Supported by People Maria Curie Actions, Completed Participant
- Mechanism of denitrification integrated with anaerobic acidogenesis/methanogenesis in organic wastewater treatment and mathematical modeling (No.51178326), 2011-2015, Supported by Chinese National Natural Science Foundation, Completed Participant
- Zhixuan Yin, Li Xie*, Xinwei Cui, et al. 2017. Effective carbon and nitrogen removal with reduced sulfur oxidation in an anaerobic baffled reactor for fresh leachate treatment. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering. 123(1), 84-90.
- Zhixuan Yin*, Li Xie, Qi Zhou, et al. Effects of carbon source and COD/NO3–-N ratio on nitrate reduction pathway. Industrial Water Treatment (Chinese). (Accepted)
- Zhixuan Yin*, Carla Eloísa Diniz dos Santos, Jaime Gonzalez Vilaplana, et al. 2016. Importance of the combined effects of dissolved oxygen and pH on optimization of nitrogen removal in anammox-enriched granular sludge. Process Biochemistry. 51(9), 1274-1282.
- Zhixuan Yin, Li Xie*, Qi Zhou. 2016. Interaction of organic carbon, reduced sulfur and nitrate in nitrate-amended anaerobic baffled reactor (ABR) for fresh leachate treatment. Environmental Technology. 37(9),1110-1121.
- Zhixuan Yin, Li Xie*, Qi Zhou. Effects of sulfide on the integration of denitrification with anaerobic digestion. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering. 120(4), 426-431.
- Zhixuan Yin, Li Xie, Rui Wang et al. 2014. Effects of nitrite on integrated process of denitrification with anaerobic acidogenesis. Journal of Chemical Industry and Engineering (China), 65(9), 3640-3646.
- Benliang Yang, Bi Xuejun, Wenjie Ge, Zhixuan Yin*. 2017. Enhancement of nitrogen removal in black water treatment system by simultaneous nitrification and denitrification. Technology of Water Treatment (Chinese). (Accepted)
- Xi Lu*, Zhixuan Yin, Dominika Sobotka, et al. 2017. Modeling the ph effects on nitrogen removal in the anammox-enriched granular sludge. Water science and technology. 75(2), 378-386.
- Ming Zhang, Li Xie*, Zhixuan Yin et al. 2016. Biorefinery approach for cassava-based industrial wastes: Current status and opportunities. Bioresource Technology. 215: 50-62.
- Li Xie*, Zi Yin, Zhixuan Yin, et al. 2016. A review on regulation methods of nitrite oxidizing bacteria in one-stage anaerobic ammonia oxidation process. Journal of Chemical Industry and Engineering (China), 67(7), 2647-2655.
- Li Xie, Zhixuan Yin, Qi Zhou. 2015. Biochemical and biofuel recovery from cassava ethanol wastewater in china. 12th IWA Leading Edge conference on Water and Wastewater Technologies (Hong Kong, China, 30 May -3 June 2015). (Conference paper)
- Li Xie, Zhixuan Yin, Jinrong Chen et al. 2013. Simultaneous nitrogen removal and methanogenesis in an upflow anaerobic sludge bed for cassava ethanol wastewater treatment: focusing on the effect of HRTs. IWA 13th World Congress on Anaerobic Digestion (Santiago de Compostela, Spain, 25-28 June 2013). (Conference poster)
- Li Xie, Xinwei Cui, Zhixuan Yin et al. Novel bioreactor for combined carbon and nitrogen removal from leachate, Publication number: CN203411439 U.
- 2015 Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-financed Students Abroad
- 2009 Klaus Toepfer Environmental Scholarship Award